Friday 12 March 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Well i just want to say a big thanx for popping over to my new and improved blog.Here i will post freebies,my cards for sale,and lots more inc weekly challenges and prize draws.First let me introduce myself,my name is Charlotte,i live in stoke with my hubby, 2 beautiful daughters
Mackenzie and Taia-Baileigh and my 11mnth old puppy a staffie called bronson.
I love making cards,and stamping is my fave,i love all the stamps you can get now, especially whiff of joy,pink gem,sugar nellie and sarah kay.So i hope you become a follower and enjoy the cards and fill up on inspiration.

Hopefully within the next few days i will learn more on blogging and post links to some of my favourite sites,inc free image/downloads,and my favourite cardmaking buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment